Short Sleeved Shirt DEEPAK
Colour: grey blend
- beige stripes
- grey blend
- blue chambray
- 1 - 3 working days
India and Sri Lanka.
Deepak is a short-sleeved shirt that combines a chic and casual style and is the ideal outfit for both business and leisure. The wide button placket with corozo buttons, the patch breast pocket and the stylish button-down collar make this shirt a modern classic.
Made from 100% organic and Fairtrade Cotton, this breathable shirt is particularly comfortable to wear and is completely vegan.
Our short sleeved shirt DEEPAK is a collection item. Since we want to avoid overproduction, we initially produced this product in limited quantities. So order now to be sure to get your new favorite shirt!
If you like this style, then it is meant for you. We believe that everyone can wear our shirts, regardless of gender stereotypes.
- Spread collar
- Attached chest pocket
- Rolled-up sleeves
- Fit: Normal
- 100% organic cotton
- Material type: Poplin, Chambray, Oxford
- Additional materials: Corozo nut buttons
- Poplin, Chambray, Oxford
- Free of toxic pollutants according to the GOTS standard
We suggest washing this shirt on a delicate wash program at a temperature of 30° to prevent the garment from shrinking and to keep it looking good. If you wash at lower temperatures and air dry your laundry, you not only save money but you also reduce your ecological footprint by saving energy.
MELA clothing is triple certified according to Fairtrade Cotton, Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and the Green Button. In our opinion, the social and ecological aspects of these standards complement each other perfectly, so that we can speak of holistically sustainable textiles with a clear conscience.
- With the Fairtrade Cotton standard, we ensure that social criteria are adhered to in the cultivation of the raw material. Particular importance is attached to fair wages for cotton farmers. With every MELA item you buy, you support Indian cotton cooperatives with a Fairtrade premium. MELA is also part of the new Fairtrade Textile Standard, which advocates living wages along the entire supply chain.
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) ensures that only eco-friendly substances are used along the entire supply chain - from cotton cultivation to the dyeing of the fabrics - and that social standards are met. This is monitored by independent certification bodies.
- In addition, this fashion item is also certified according to the German government-run textile seal Green Button, which checks social and environmental criteria at both product and company level.
The Short Sleeved Shirt was made by our producer near Tirupur, India.
As with our other production facilities, the focus here is on transparent, friendly and equal cooperation. Founded and run by a woman, this company attaches great importance to high social and ecological criteria.
We do not only pay attention to a fair and healthy working environment at the final stage of production, but along the entire supply chain: From the cotton to the finished product, we can trace all ingredients and guarantee compliance with social and ecological standards.All our production steps take place in the countries where the raw materials have their origin. This helps to maximize local value and to shorten transportation routes.