Color: grey blend
- blue stripes
- beige stripes
- blue chambray
- navy grid
- grey blend
- light blue
- 1-3 working days
India and Sri Lanka.
As a short-sleeved blouse, Nilay is a chic, summery companion. The sleek fit is characterized by refined details such as the rolled up sleeves, a box pleat, the asymmetry from the front to the back and a hidden button placket.
Made from 100% organic and Fairtrade Cotton, this breathable blouse is particularly comfortable to wear and is completely vegan.
Our blouse NILAY is a collection item. Since we want to avoid overproduction, we initially produced this product in limited quantities. So order now to be sure to get your new favorite blouse!
If you like this style, then it is meant for you. We believe that everyone can wear our blouses & shirts, regardless of gender stereotypes.
- Spread collar
- Concealed button placket
- Side slits
- Fit: Cropped
- 100% organic cotton
- Material type: Chambray, Oxford, Popline, Pique
- Additional materials: Corozo nut buttons
- Chambray, Oxford, Popline, Pique
- Pre-washed fabric (for a long-lasting fit)
- Free of toxic pollutants according to the GOTS standard
We suggest washing this blouse on a delicate wash program at a temperature of 30° to prevent the garment from shrinking and to keep it looking good. If you wash at lower temperatures and air dry your laundry, you not only save money but you also reduce your ecological footprint by saving energy.
MELA clothing is triple certified according to Fairtrade Cotton, Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and the Green Button. In our opinion, the social and ecological aspects of these standards complement each other perfectly, so that we can speak of holistically sustainable textiles with a clear conscience.
- With the Fairtrade Cotton standard, we ensure that social criteria are adhered to in the cultivation of the raw material. Particular importance is attached to fair wages for cotton farmers. With every MELA item you buy, you support Indian cotton cooperatives with a Fairtrade premium. MELA is also part of the new Fairtrade Textile Standard, which advocates living wages along the entire supply chain.
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) ensures that only eco-friendly substances are used along the entire supply chain - from cotton cultivation to the dyeing of the fabrics - and that social standards are met. This is monitored by independent certification bodies.
- In addition, this fashion item is also certified according to the German government-run textile seal Green Button, which checks social and environmental criteria at both product and company level.
The Blouse was made by our producer Purecotz Eco Lifestyles in Umargam, India.
We have a long-term relationship with Purecotz based on transparency, friendship and working together on an equal footing. Purecotz is a pilot partner of the new Fairtrade Textile Standard. The aim of the standard is to establish fair wages, fair trade practices and fair working conditions along the entire textile supply chain. Purecotz is one of the first textile factories to work according to the new standard and has agreed to increase the wages of its employees from above the applicable minimum wage to a living wage until 2026.
We do not only pay attention to a fair and healthy working environment at the final stage of production, but along the entire supply chain: From the cotton to the finished product, we can trace all ingredients and guarantee compliance with social and ecological standards.All our production steps take place in the countries where the raw materials have their origin. This helps to maximize local value and to shorten transportation routes.