Basic Longsleeved Shirt REENA Stripes
Colour: oat / white stripes
- navy / white stripes
- oat / white stripes
- multicolor stripes
- 1-3 working days
India and Sri Lanka.
Our classic longsleeve with a round neckline and tailored fit is an absolute essential. The soft natural fiber makes the long-sleeved sweatshirt the ideal companion in autumn and winter; whether it's worn underneath something or by itself.
Made from 100% organic and Fairtrade Cotton, this breathable shirt is particularly comfortable to wear and is completely vegan.
Our basic longsleeved shirt REENA Stripes is a collection item. Since we want to avoid overproduction, we initially produced this product in limited quantities. So order now to be sure to get your new favorite shirt!
If you like this style, then it is meant for you. We believe that everyone can wear our T-shirts & tops, regardless of gender stereotypes.
- Round neck
- Fine ribbed collar
- Fit: Normal
- 100% organic cotton
- Material type: Single Jersey
- Single Jersey
- Pre-washed fabric (for a long-lasting fit)
- Free of toxic pollutants according to the GOTS standard
This shirt is not machine washable. In order to enjoy our basic longsleeved shirt REENA Stripes in the long term, please only clean it by hand. We recommend a GOTS-certified impregnation spray to optimize the water-repellence of the organic cotton canvas.
MELA clothing is triple certified according to Fairtrade Cotton, Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and the Green Button. In our opinion, the social and ecological aspects of these standards complement each other perfectly, so that we can speak of holistically sustainable textiles with a clear conscience.
- With the Fairtrade Cotton standard, we ensure that social criteria are adhered to in the cultivation of the raw material. Particular importance is attached to fair wages for cotton farmers. With every MELA item you buy, you support Indian cotton cooperatives with a Fairtrade premium. MELA is also part of the new Fairtrade Textile Standard, which advocates living wages along the entire supply chain.
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) ensures that only eco-friendly substances are used along the entire supply chain - from cotton cultivation to the dyeing of the fabrics - and that social standards are met. This is monitored by independent certification bodies.
- In addition, this fashion item is also certified according to the German government-run textile seal Green Button, which checks social and environmental criteria at both product and company level.
The Basic Longsleeved Shirt was made by our producer near Tirupur, India.
As with our other production facilities, the focus here is on transparent, friendly and equal cooperation. Founded and run by a woman, this company attaches great importance to high social and ecological criteria.
We do not only pay attention to a fair and healthy working environment at the final stage of production, but along the entire supply chain: From the cotton to the finished product, we can trace all ingredients and guarantee compliance with social and ecological standards.All our production steps take place in the countries where the raw materials have their origin. This helps to maximize local value and to shorten transportation routes.