Sindhu Women's Blouse
Sindhu is an elegant blouse with a small stand-up collar that enhances any outfit. The boxy fit makes the blouse airy and perfect for the summer. With sophisticated details such as the wide sleeves with decorative stitching, side slits and the slight asymmetry from front to back, Sindhu is a high-quality style for everyday wear and the most stylish look.
The fabric is made of 100% finest organic Fairtrade Cotton and is characterized by a particularly pleasant and breathable wearing comfort.
The pre-washed fabric sustains the good fit of the durable blouse. The vegan and GOTS-certified buttons made of tagua nut are natural and therefore particularly ecological.
If you like this style, then it is meant for you. We believe that everyone can wear our clothes, regardless of gender stereotypes.
- Fairtrade Cotton
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS, Organic, CERES-0199)
- Grüner Knopf
- 100% woven organic cotton
- 40/40 Poplin (tomato, white) Chambray (blue chambray) Structured wovens (sheer grid)
- GOTS certified tagua nut buttons
- Pre-washed fabric
- Small stand-up collar
- Voluminous sleeves with decorative seam
Longer hem at the back
- Boxy fit
Made in India