Tight Mock Neck Jumper AMBA
- burgundy red
- 1-3 working days
India and Sri Lanka.
This tight-fitting fine knit sweater with a mock neck collar is naturally stretchy thanks to its ribbed structure. If you're looking for a figure-hugging, thin sweater, AMBA is the perfect match.
Made from 100% organic and Fairtrade Cotton, this breathable pullover is particularly comfortable to wear and is completely vegan.
Our mockneck knitted pullover tight AMBA is a collection item. Since we want to avoid overproduction, we initially produced this product in limited quantities. So order now to be sure to get your new favorite pullover!
If you like this style, then it is meant for you. We believe that everyone can wear our knitwear, regardless of gender stereotypes.
- Wide stand-up collar
- Ribbed structure
- Fit: Figure-hugging
- 100% organic cotton
- Material type: Rib knit
- Rib knit
- Pre-washed fabric (for a long-lasting fit)
- Free of toxic pollutants according to the GOTS standard
For sustainability reasons, we do not use elastane for cuffs and hems. This means that your garment may stretch in these areas during wear and will return to its original shape after washing.
We suggest washing this pullover on a delicate wash program at a temperature of 30° to prevent the garment from shrinking and to keep it looking good. If you wash at lower temperatures and air dry your laundry, you not only save money but you also reduce your ecological footprint by saving energy.
MELA clothing is triple certified according to Fairtrade Cotton, Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and the Green Button. In our opinion, the social and ecological aspects of these standards complement each other perfectly, so that we can speak of holistically sustainable textiles with a clear conscience.
- With the Fairtrade Cotton standard, we ensure that social criteria are adhered to in the cultivation of the raw material. Particular importance is attached to fair wages for cotton farmers. With every MELA item you buy, you support Indian cotton cooperatives with a Fairtrade premium. MELA is also part of the new Fairtrade Textile Standard, which advocates living wages along the entire supply chain.
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) ensures that only eco-friendly substances are used along the entire supply chain - from cotton cultivation to the dyeing of the fabrics - and that social standards are met. This is monitored by independent certification bodies.
- In addition, this fashion item is also certified according to the German government-run textile seal Green Button, which checks social and environmental criteria at both product and company level.
The Mockneck Knitted Pullover Tight was made by our producer near Tirupur, India.
This is a small manufacturer with whom we together want to grow with in the future, according to our principle of building long-term partnerships at eye level. The supplier produces wonderful knitwear for us.ry produces wonderful knitwear for us.
We do not only pay attention to a fair and healthy working environment at the final stage of production, but along the entire supply chain: From the cotton to the finished product, we can trace all ingredients and guarantee compliance with social and ecological standards.All our production steps take place in the countries where the raw materials have their origin. This helps to maximize local value and to shorten transportation routes.