Colour: sunflower / grid embroidery
- sunflower / grid embroidery
- vintage red / colorful print
- black / lines print
- nougat / future print
- 1-3 working days
India and Sri Lanka.
Our large cosmetic bag has two inner pockets in the main compartment so that small items are not lost. It can be used in a variety of ways; as a cosmetic bag, for traveling, as a large pencil case or to stow away small items.
Made of dense canvas fabric, from 100% organic and Fairtrade Cotton, this cosmetic bag is particularly characterized by its stability and functionality. Since we only use natural materials, this accessory can get an individual note over time.
Our cosmetic bag large is part of our essentials that we have in our assortment on a permanent basis. With our basic styles you can create an essential set of sustainable and timeless clothing.
If you like this style, then it is meant for you. We believe that everyone can wear our bags & pouches, regardless of gender stereotypes.
- Large main compartment with zip
- Two subdivisions in the main compartment
- Width: 20 cm | Height: 15 cm | Depth: 8 cm | Volume: 2.5 liters
- 100% organic cotton
- Material type: Canvas (naturally water-repellent)
- Additional materials: YKK zipper
- Canvas (naturally water-repellent)
- Free of toxic pollutants according to the GOTS standard
This cosmetic bag is not machine washable. In order to enjoy our cosmetic bag large in the long term, please only clean it by hand. We recommend a GOTS-certified impregnation spray to optimize the water-repellence of the organic cotton canvas.
MELA accessories are triple certified according to Fairtrade Cotton, Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and the Green Button. In our opinion, the social and ecological aspects of these standards complement each other perfectly, so that we can speak of holistically sustainable textiles with a clear conscience.
- With the Fairtrade Cotton standard, we ensure that social criteria are adhered to in the cultivation of the raw material. Particular importance is attached to fair wages for cotton farmers. With every MELA item you buy, you support Indian cotton cooperatives with a Fairtrade premium. MELA is also part of the new Fairtrade Textile Standard, which advocates living wages along the entire supply chain.
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) ensures that only eco-friendly substances are used along the entire supply chain - from cotton cultivation to the dyeing of the fabrics - and that social standards are met. This is monitored by independent certification bodies.
- In addition, this fashion item is also certified according to the German government-run textile seal Green Button, which checks social and environmental criteria at both product and company level.
The Cosmetic Bag Large was made by our bag manufacturer in Kolkata, India.
We have been working closely with this company since the launch of our first model. Together we have continuously optimized the quality and sustainability of our products. Our manufacturer has been awarded numerous prizes for their social commitment. The topic of female empowerment is strongly promoted in their two factories and they offer numerous staff development programs. The employees also benefit from annual medical offerings, which are extended to the communities adjacent to the production facilities.
We do not only pay attention to a fair and healthy working environment at the final stage of production, but along the entire supply chain: From the cotton to the finished product, we can trace all ingredients and guarantee compliance with social and ecological standards.All our production steps take place in the countries where the raw materials have their origin. This helps to maximize local value and to shorten transportation routes.