Laptop Sleeve 13" MELA
Color : grey/light-blue
Size Laptop sleeves: 13''
- 1-3 working days
India and Sri Lanka.
The durable canvas of our Laptop Sleeve provides a secure cushioning for 13-inch laptops of different manufacturers. Small elements made of vegetable tanned leather complete the design of the sustainable laptop sleeve, which is available in the colors blue/orange and gray/light blue.
Made from 100% organic and Fairtrade Cotton, this laptop sleeve is comfortable to carry and at the same time sturdy. The dense canvas fabric protects against light rain and is quick drying. Since we only use natural materials, this laptop sleeve can get an individual note over time. The backpack is ideal for everyday use, day trips, school, university, shopping and the office.
Our laptop sleeve 13" is part of our essentials that we have in our assortment on a permanent basis. With our basic styles you can create an essential set of sustainable and timeless clothing.
If you like this style, then it is meant for you. We believe that everyone can wear our accessories, regardless of gender stereotypes.
- Leather logo and zip puller
- 13-inch | Width: 25 cm | Height: 34 cm | Depth: 2 cm
- 100% organic cotton
- Material type: Canvas (naturally water-repellent)
- Additional materials: Vegetable tanned leather, Naturally dyed without chrome, YKK zipper, EVA padding
- Canvas (naturally water-repellent)
- Free of toxic pollutants according to the GOTS standard
This laptop sleeve is not machine washable. In order to enjoy our laptop sleeve 13" in the long term, please only clean it by hand. We recommend a GOTS-certified impregnation spray to optimize the water-repellence of the organic cotton canvas.
MELA backpacks are triple certified according to Fairtrade Cotton, Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and the Green Button. In our opinion, the social and ecological aspects of these standards complement each other perfectly, so that we can speak of holistically sustainable textiles with a clear conscience.
- With the Fairtrade Cotton standard, we ensure that social criteria are adhered to in the cultivation of the raw material. Particular importance is attached to fair wages for cotton farmers. With every MELA item you buy, you support Indian cotton cooperatives with a Fairtrade premium. MELA is also part of the new Fairtrade Textile Standard, which advocates living wages along the entire supply chain.
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) ensures that only eco-friendly substances are used along the entire supply chain - from cotton cultivation to the dyeing of the fabrics - and that social standards are met. This is monitored by independent certification bodies.
- In addition, this fashion item is also certified according to the German government-run textile seal Green Button, which checks social and environmental criteria at both product and company level.
Do you have any other questions? You can find more information on the sustainability page of our website, in our podcast, and in our FAQs.
The Laptop Sleeve 13" was made by our bag manufacturer in Kolkata, India.
We have been working closely with this company since the launch of our first model. Together we have continuously optimized the quality and sustainability of our products. Our manufacturer has been awarded numerous prizes for their social commitment. The topic of female empowerment is strongly promoted in their two factories and they offer numerous staff development programs. The employees also benefit from annual medical offerings, which are extended to the communities adjacent to the production facilities.
We do not only pay attention to a fair and healthy working environment at the final stage of production, but along the entire supply chain: From the cotton to the finished product, we can trace all ingredients and guarantee compliance with social and ecological standards.All our production steps take place in the countries where the raw materials have their origin. This helps to maximize local value and to shorten transportation routes.